Saturday, March 8, 2014


I'm sorry that it was a really long time since I posted anything up lately
but due to recent events
I have been very very busy

and as you can see 
a new chapter of my life has begun
at first I was quite relunctant to post this up

but due to recent events 
like the draught
the haze
the shortage of water supply... we are on rations now
and due to the recent missing airplane... 
i need some light of positivity

its like a domino effect of bad/negative things TAT
I am really hoping that I could contribute some positivity to lighten up the mood but I can't so instead so I drew a picture of my registry instead of posting my smiling pictures
I dont have the heart to do it now...
T..T
We can only pray for their safe return
Please
please let everyone come home safely
please





No comments:

Post a Comment